Monday 8 November 2010

DAVID LACHAPELLE. CD COVER RESERCH PHOTO SHOP.

I like this photograph because its of singer Jlow and she looks like she is live on tour, and dancing. I think this would make a good cd cover taking at the very moment of the posing. I like that her hair is blowing in the photo.

I was inspired by this photograph because its of singer Fergie, and this picture makes a good cd cover, i like the way shes spread out of the sofa posing. You can see that its been photo shopped.
I thought this was a good example of one of David Lachapelle's photo shopped work, its a very obvious image that's been photo shopped. Her face doesn't look real neither does her hair or anything else for that matter. I like that its a bright colored photograph.


I chose this picture by David Lachapelle because it inspired me by the writing that goes into the picture and its photo shop with the color background which i really like, and this is what i want on my cd cover i want the writing to be photo shop into the color background for a good effect. It reminds me of a stencil where you can get all the letters the same and bold. I need to research photo shop writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment