Wednesday 17 November 2010

LOCATION PHOTOGRAPHY.

My location is walls, and iv chosen to do graffiti walls, and iv researched on Banksy. I'm inspired by his work because i like his style, i like that his work not so in your face with graffiti its more plain but effective in many ways, like this image of graffiti on the wall, i like the composition the the man is on the side painting on the graffiti.






I like this photograph by Banksy because his done graffiti on a brick wall which im doing for my lacation photography, i really like the style and im going to look more into this picture, i like the boy painting on the graffiti yet another image like the first one where someone is painting on the graffiti.







 Here is an image by Lurry Yust,  who is another graffiti artist. I like his work and I'm inspired by this picture because its really wow in your face, and i like the statue laying to the side and the composition, the graffiti stands out and very bright coloured  and imaginative.



I also like this image by Lurry Yust, because its another image where its full of life and imagination. I really like the colours and i like the way there so bright, i like the big star and all the little stars around it, i don't like that its so in your face but it very different.




There is some more information in my sketchbook and i have found the perfect location....

No comments:

Post a Comment