Monday 17 January 2011

Andy Potts.

INSPIRATION FOR MY CD COVER...

I have looked my Andy Potts photoshop work which i was inspired by his work by helping me with my own ideas for my cd cover.

Here are a few images by Andy Potts:



















This photoshop image is full of colour and they are all matching colours, i like that there have photoshop shapes and pictures inside the image of a shadow person. This has given me an idea to photograph an image of someone holding a guitar, style will be rocky then i will photoshop it into a silhouette and copy my ideas and pictures inside the silhouette. I am going to use colour background an rocky style.


This is another silhouette of a side view with computers, laptops and telly around the image, this is another inspiration that i like and my idea of shapes and pictures inside the photo shoot that i do of a silhouette, i could make the images around the photograph and i will experiment my different ideas, and see what looks the best.























I liked this image because its bright and colourful so the inspiration of this picture would be the colour effects that i really like, all the colours match up together and i like all the pretty pictures around it, theres lots of green and trees, grass, flowers and butterflies its like a forests.



I like this image because i like the building effect in the background, i like the different colour pictures of people walking in a silhouette.  

No comments:

Post a Comment