Monday 31 January 2011

My Album Cover

This is my final design for my Red Hot Chilli Peppers Album.













This is the back of my C.D cover, i did this by copying chilli's from google images, i cut out the chilli's and changed the colours to white which i thought worked well with the red theme for red hot!!
Then i pasted them on photoshop then pasted the song lyrics. 







































This is my silhouette, i did this by using the cut out tool which i used around the group, and changed the colour so its bright and looks more eye catching, i chose this colour because it sorted the album with the darker through the legs upwards gets lighter, i liked this effect.



I like this silhouette effect because i like the way their blacked out with rock look music instruments.
I looked at the artist Andy Potts as i like his silhouette work its gives a different and interesting effect.
I also like the way you can tell that its a rock group by looking at the silhouette straight away this is why i wanted my album cover to look different.











Here is one my own photograph taken with a digital camera, and i have silhouette Zach with an amp that made it look a bit rocky, i did a photo shoot but wasn't really happy because i didn't have time to borrow a guitar which was my original plan, but it i had taken more time with this i could of put more effort into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment